Hey David and any other PyCon Djangonauts...
David Cramer wrote:
> Anyone else around who's interested in meeting up before Monday? We
> are staying in the event hotel and I'm very interested in talking with
> other Django or even Python developers who manage high load, or even
> smaller websites, to see what they have come up with for solutions as
> well as standards for testing/etc. :)

George Song is organizing a(nother) Django show-n-tell for tomorrow
(Saturday, 2/24/7) at 4:05PM.  Tonight he demo'ed a couple apps he's
worked on recently.  Very cool, innovative stuff.  There should be more
neat stuff to see at tomorrow's unofficial show and tell session.  There
might be someone there that can discuss high-load solutions with you.
My app is complex, but not high load.

See you there,

Eric.