Malcolm said:
> I wasn't going to look at it unless I ran out of things to do. That
> hasn't happened yet. You may remember me saying I don't like edit
> inline, so developing enthusiasm to look at these bugs is difficult. We
> have to fix them somehow, so if somebody else wants to do that, I'm not
> going to mind at all.

Not a problem :) and it looks like they'll all be going away anyway.

Jacob said:

>Edit-inline is actually getting a major, hardcore cleanup and rewrite
>as part of switching to newforms in the admin. That means I'm content
>to leave it semi-broken (it still works 90+% of the time) until
>newforms-admin is integrated.

>I think everyone will be pleased with the improved edit inline, FWIW.

Excellent, and I'm guessing the proposed changes to the admin settings
will
also affect this. I'll keep an eye on these tickets and check that
they're
no longer relevant once this has been done.

Everyone: I'm enjoying the rampage going on at the moment - keep up
the good work!

--Simon