My application has companies and aircraft, where aircraft has a
foreign key to a company. When a user is creating a trip, both a
company and an aircraft can be selected from drop-down lists. I'd like
to modify so that after the company is selected the choices for
aircraft are only those aircraft that are associated with the company
rather than the entire set. Ideas, please....