When I submit the information with the form, for some reason, I keep
coming back to the form, with data I entered.  I am not sure why this
is the case.  It should take the data, and save to the file.

def add_post(request):
    if request.method == 'POST':
        form = forms.postForm(request.POST)
        if form.is_valid():
            new_post= Post(
                        title = form.clean_data['title'],
                        description = form.clean_data['description'],
                        created_at =
datetime.utcnow(),
                        )

            new_post.save()
            return HttpResponseRedirect(new_post.get_absolute_url())
    else:
        form = forms.postForm()
    return render_to_response('post/post_add.html',
                              { 'form': form,
                              'html_head': '<script src="/site_media/
js/tiny_mce/tiny_mce_src.js" type="text/javascript"></script>'
                              },
                              context_instance=RequestContext(request))