Hi
I been asking some novice questions and been getting great answers. As
a thank you, I like to contribute and so I found my self something
which could be usefull to others.

I created a data model which includes:

1) All countries in sql format with following fields:
Country,        FIPS,   ISO3166,        ISO3166-3,      Top-Level Domain

2) All US zip codes with following fields:
Postal Code, City, State, State FIPS, 1990 Population, Country_id

There are some more modules like
Address Books
Contacts
Organizations
Phone Numbers
Select Boxes

Future improvements will include:
Country phone codes
and AJAX select/search (Could use some help on this)

Download from:
cd in to your apps folder and run:
svn checkout http://django-tamer.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/data/

Home Page: