If you use the current trunk, don't be surprised if changes are made that
you have to react to when you get an update on it. It's good stuff, but if
you're not willing to track it as you update and change/fix things
appropriately, you'd be much better off getting a "release" version.

That "bleeding edge" vs "reasonably stable, bigger changes on update"
balance is completely up to your comfort level. If you're relatively new to
Django, I recommend the stable releases.

It's worth noting that we're still making backward incompatible changes
while we head towards the 1.0 release. It's really not been too painful, but
you should be aware of it.

-joe