On 4/10/07, Steve Bergman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> And, OK, I'll fess up and say that I want to think in python and not
> have to switch gears back and forth between python and javascript. ;-)

To me, for all the other arguments people make, this is the real
issue: wanting to avoid writing JavaScript.  It's a philosophical
issue, not a technical one, and I think one where the majority of
Django core devs fall on the side of keeping client-side scripting out
of the server-side framework (for the most part).

However, there's nothing to stop someone from writing their own Django
app that provides generic integration with a favorite JavaScript
toolkit.

Cheers,
deryck