Hey guys,

I really need some help with understanding the issue here, I'm not
making too many database calls so I'm not sure why it's taking so long
for each view to go through.  Any common problem areas that cause slow
down? ie sever? poor db calls.. etc?

here is the website
www.ready-ready.org

You'll notice a SOLID 5-10 sec "wait" before the page loads, which
makes me believe that the server is doing something in the background