Yea, there is a way. If you take all your url out, and move them into an
appurls.py file or something,
you can include this from the main urlpatterns. E.g:

    urlpatterns = ('', ('^yourprefixhere/',
include('pythonpathtoproject.appurls'))

I think that should work - there might be other ways though.

--
Ollie