Thanks Sandro. I concur newforms beats the socks off maninpulator and
validators but putting it in trunk prior to getting basic
functionality completed  was mean.   But hey it's pre-1.0 so I guess
anything goes.

;)

Vance

--
To pretend, I actually do the thing: I have therefore only pretended to pretend.
  - Jacques Derrida