Jay,
I've already added my SlugField.  Here is a look at the table I
created

class news(models.Model):
    title = models.CharField(maxlength=200)
    theslug = models.SlugField(prepopulate_from=("title"))
    body = models.TextField(maxlength=2000)

    def __str__(self,):
        return self.title

    class Admin:

However, when i login to my admin and type something into my title
field nothing appears in the SlugField.  I'm assuming that I need to
import some JavaScript file so that my SlugField gets auto-populated
when I enter text into the text field.

Thanks for you help