Do you want your site to be mixed language, or always in Russian?

Assuming you want the first, there's good instructions at
http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/i18n/.

Make sure you have the middleware included and running, and then take
advantage of the url/view setup to explicitly change the language -
it's detailed near the bottom of those instructions.

Finally, a reasonable debugging step is to look at the "request"
object when it's processing through your views and see what it's
reporting as the language that it is using.