Hello Nic,

On 11 май, 13:23, Nic James Ferrier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> def user_alerts(request, user_name):
>     me = get_object_or_404(User, username=user_name)
>     alerts = Alert.objects.filter(user=me, seen=False)
>     return tfxslt.send_json(HttpResponse(),
>                             { "div":
>                               [ { "abbr":
>                                   { "@title": alert.created,
>                                     "span": alert.message }} for alert in
> alerts]},
>                             xslt="user_alerts")

Sorry, I don't get the point. I think that XSLT is a way to separate
presentation from data. But your json looks like some kind of HTML. I
don't understand how this is better than existing Django templates.

I know and use XSLT but usually for converting between different XML
formats.
Eugene