Due to some weirdness on google groups I did not see your second
message when replying to the first one.  The SQL you posted was enough
to solve the problem.

On May 22, 9:28 pm, Eugene Morozov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In addition to this issue, I'm getting SQL errors on attempts to
> savemultilingualobjects, because of such invalid constructs:

It is the same issue: django-multilingual constructs incorrect table
names for language codes that contain a dash.

I just committed a fix for that.

> Aliases must be quoted by django, but they aren't. I've tried to find
> what causes this quoting error but gave up after two hours... Need to
> get some sleep.

They are not because this part of SQL is generated by D-M, not Django
core, in multilingual/query.py.  I should probably fix it soon.

Thanks for trying out D-M and submitting the bug report,
-mk