Hello,
I would like migrate data from my Django project on notebook (computer1)
to another machine (computer2). To perform this, I follow this steps:

1) On computer1 I call ./manage.py dumpdata > all.json
2) On computer2 I setup exactly same version of my Django project. Next
I call ./manage.py syncdb which create all necessary DB tables and
(unfortunately for me) all fixtures+initial data (like auth_permission,
django_site, admin user, etc).
3) Because all.json file contains all data from computer1, I call
./manage.py sqlflush on computer2. This give me SQL statements, which I
used to "clear" all data from fresh database on computer2.
4) Now I could call ./manage.py loaddata ./all.json

Is this approach correct?

I ask you for this, because I have problem to load data on computer2. My
effort ends with error message:

   [EMAIL PROTECTED] app $./manage.py loaddata all.json
   Installing json fixture 'all' from absolute path.
   Problem installing fixture 'all.json': StaticPage matching query does
not exist.

I don't know what I should do now. Even, if I set --verbosity 2 to
./manage.py I don't get any usefull information what is wrong. Is it
possible to found somehow where is the problem?

Note: I used unicode branch [5387] on both computers, but I supposse,
that this is some general problem

Regards
Michal