Hi,

I have been following discussions on this group for a while now and
believe that this is a good place to gain some feedback on my site -
www.flutterbox.com. Flutterbox is a social networking tool that allows
each user to track what their friends and colleagues are doing on
multiple websites across the internet, and of course it has been built
in Django.

As a user you may add sites that you are a member of to create a
Profile Page; this then shows a feed of your latest online activity in
one place.  You are then able to befriend other Flutterbox users, and
this will then create a 'Friends News' page which lists a full and
comprehensive list of their online activity. Sites currently supported
on Flutterbox include www.facebook.com, www.youtube.com, www.digg.com
and www.flickr.com.

I am currently running an Alpha test of the site at
alpha.flutterbox.com and would like to invite you to become a member
and test it out. Please bear in mind that this is a work in progress
which is still under heavy development. I would, however, appreciate
any feedback regarding Flutterbox that you may wish to express.

To gain an instant invite for Flutterbox please visit
alpha.flutterbox.com/promo/django

Once you have signed up please feel free to contact me and request
invites for your friends and colleagues.

Thank you.

Sam Willis