Chris Moffitt  wrote:
>  Not to pile on but if you'd like a google mail account for list
> purposes,
that's always an option. It has a very nice way of allowing you to tag
messages and file them accordingly.  You can also use pop if you want
to consolidate with your other mail boxes.  Procmail is also a handy
option..

Here's what I did (it's a nasty hack, but we'll see if it works.) I
create a user account for my personal domain ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
and their mail server let me modify the subject like tagging it with
[django] and it works.  Of course now I have another account at Google
I have to keep track of, and I have to login and logout between
multiple Google accounts if I want to interact with the Django-users.

Sigh, this stuff shouldn't be this convoluted.

--
-Mike Schinkel
http://www.mikeschinkel.com/blogs/