On 6/21/07, Gábor Farkas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi,
>
> i have to add some forms to our django0.96-using application.
> until now i used oldforms. are the newforms the recommended way to go
> with django0.96?

0.96 was [4810].  The newforms-admin branch is using newforms
extensively and as far as I can see, fixes needed in support of that
branch have been done on trunk and then merged to the branch.

There are been a fair number of fixes since 0.96 in newforms, but if
you're willing to go a bit past 0.96, I think you can pick them up
with little risk.