Thanks.
In my project I've spent many hours learning Django, trying to
correctly implement support for i18n for everything from models to
templates (ended up using django-multlingual) and writing unit tests
(although I don't have a 100% coverage, far from it).

The site I'm building uses almost every feature of Django, some third-
party apps (most notably django-multilingual and django-tagging), and
custom templatetags, filters and middleware that I've written
specifically for it.

I guess if I'd need to build a second site, I'll do it much more
quickly.
Eugene