> I want to use some stored procedures. I am mySql. Is there
> some way I can define stored procedures from withing django?
> (We can call already defined procedures,
> http://www.djangosnippets.org/snippets/118/ discusses how, but
> can we also define stored procedures from within django?)

I don't believe Django holds your hand for creating SPs.  Each DB
engine tends to use its own languages for SPs which makes the
process even harder.  IIRC, PostgreSQL has support for SPs
written in Python in addition to umpteen other languages.  I
haven't toyed with SPs in MySQL, and I don't know if sqlite even
supports SPs (other than perhaps executing a bit of code on a
trigger).

You can always use cursor.execute() to create them, or you can
use Django's facilities for executing SQL when you
sqlcustom/sqlreset/sqlall/reset via manage.py as described at

http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/model-api/#database-backend-specific-sql-data

and above.  However, I don't think there's much more in the way
of coddling facilities in Django.

-tim