Hi,
I was trying to change the way in which the errors are presented in a
form.
I tried to put them in:
field.field.required %}<span class="highlight">*</span>{%endif%}</
td>{%if field.errors%}<td><span class="highlight">{{field.errors}}</
span></td>{%endif%}</tr>
but I still get them formatted as an <ul> and I would like the errors
to appear as simple text..
I tried these instructions in this page:
http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/TemplatedForm
But I can't seem to make it work..
I have this error on my models.py: Exception Value:     name
'TemplatedForm' is not defined
I understand that I have to import something, I just don't know how to
import it...
And by the way, this thing described on the web-page I spoke about is
for this purpose right? Changing the appearance of the errors?