> I'm a django newbie, just finished the tutorial.  I would like to do my
> development under Eclipse.  PyDev want to have a "src" folder under the
> project, which does not really fit the django default directory structure.

I'm a Django newbie as well and I've had a similiar/same problem. Originally,
I decided to force Pydev use <PyDevProject> = <DjangoProject> folder
i.e. with remapped src folder.

But I encountered problems with setting of python and/or src path: if
it was OK for Apache and mod_python, it was not OK for Pydev and vice
versa and dtto form development server.

Finally I changed Pydev to its defaults i.e.

<EclipseWorkspace>/<PyDevProject>/src/<DjangoProject>/<DjangoApps>

And everything works fine now. But as I wrote: I'm a beginner and
maybe it is possible to configure all three systems this way - perhaps
some skilled Django users/developers will enlighten this.