Hi,

I'm a newbie as well, but have a project I developed using
Eclipse and Pydev.  Bascially, I just unchecked the "Create
src folder" option for the Pydev project and all seems OK so far.
Can't help with Apache yet as I just use the Django builtin server
from within Eclipse and start/stop the server there.

Rog