Michal,

 MK> I suppose you read my question attentively and therefore you know that
 MK> I searched the web (and django documentation of course including the
 MK> transaction page). And I suppose you know that I was looking for
 MK> example how to use transactions without decorators.

 MK> The problem is that there's no example how to use transactions without
 MK> decorators in the documentation, there's no example here in this
 MK> mailing list... I found the example in
 MK> django.db.transaction.py

Yes, I read carefuly your question and thought the answer was
straighforward.   I don't understand why you don't want decorators, but you
could just check the decorator definition to read what it does and copy
it's code.  All you need is decorator name and grep over django sources :)

 MK> But thanks anyway ;-)

Luck!

--
Andrey V Khavryuchenko