This is half solving the problem. with your fix in the start.bat now
when i launch python it start python on the memory stick  but for some
reasons dajngo-admin.exe call python installed on my computer not the
one in your package.
However this is working fine "E:\instant_django\django>python
Utilities/django-admin.py" but this is not working :
E:\instant_django\django>E:\instant_django\django\Utilities\django-
admin.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\instant_django\django\Utilities\django-admin.py", line 5,
in <module>
    from django.core import management
ImportError: No module named django.core

It seems that django-admin.exe behave like "E:\instant_django\django
\Utilities\django-admin.py" instead of  "python Utilities/django-
admin.py"

Thank you for your effort in helping me.