[EMAIL PROTECTED] skrev:
> I think the problem is related to passing the resultsdict dictionary to the
> DisplayForms.
> Once, I did not pass in the dictionary then the initial value works.

Yes. Passing in values creates a bound form. Initial data are used only
for unbound forms.  I think the documentation is quite specific on that
issue:

"""
The initial argument lets you specify the initial value to use when
rendering this Field in an unbound Form.

This is why initial values are only displayed for unbound forms. For
bound forms, the HTML output will use the bound data.

Also note that initial values are /not/ used as "fallback" data in
validation if a particular field's value is not given. initial values
are /only/ intended for initial form display:
"""

Nis