On 8/3/07, Aljosa Mohorovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> on few blogs/web sites it is stated that > 30 django sites on one
> server running apache/mod_python have some issues, like untraceable
> errors and wrong site displaying for some domain.
> any comments on this?

When something like this happens, it's usually because of a missing
PythonInterpreter and/or DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE directive.

We've had far more than 30 sites on a single Apache, no problems. I
use the past-tense since we've started running multiple instances of
Apache (instead of one monolithic one with many vhosts) so that we
have greater granular control over each individual site.

Jacob