Hi

Sorry that I'm not exacly on the topic but I'd like to know what is
current state of newforms-admin. Is it safe to use it in application
or is it still too early? I have to do some customizations in admin's
widgets and I really don't want to do it with old style forms.

To answer your question - i did such things with classic admin but I
had to override admin views and templates... which is probably not the
answer you were expecting.

Regards

--
Jakub Wisniowski