Hi Greg,

> myset.add(styles)

You don't need the myset part anymore.

> It's bringing back the right records (not filtered though), however
> they are not visible.  Probably because of a list within a list.

Right. I assume that you were using the set idiom to eliminate
duplicate records of Style. Since the new query does all of that for
you, you can just directly use 'styles' where you previously needed
'myset'. In other words, this:

return render_to_response('searchresult.html', {'s': myset})

would change to:

return render_to_response('searchresult.html', {'s': styles})