On 8/21/07, George Vilches <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> or in the mailing list saying that you would use this
> functionality for such and such a reason.

OK, I'll specify the reason

We use web as administrative/configuration tool for non-web based
back-office server and we need to synchronize its DB with Django
database.
We use post signals to maintain change log containing all records
which has to be replicated. We'd appreciate if we could distinct
between insert and update operations

Thanks, Peter