Hi folks,

Two part post:

1. Just wanted to introduce myself: Emil, web designer/developer from Malmö
in southern Sweden, studying Information Architecture at Malmö University
where I also work as a tutor.
Come mostly from a php background, not much of a programmer in any language
but I get by on curiosity and googling. Discovered Django about a year ago,
got really into it because of an extremely rainy summer in Sweden. So far, I
love it! My "research" so far into django-land has left the conclusion that
pretty much everything about it is well thought-out and developer/designer
friendly.

2. Any Swedish djangonauts out there? And more specifically, anyone in
Malmö? I would love to get in touch with people around here, maybe grab a
beer or coffee and talk shop. I'm no authority, so don't get your hopes up
about learning much from me (apart from maybe some basics & terminology),
but I still believe that anyone can learn from anybody else, pretty much...
Sharing is caring!

Take care!

//emil