On 10/13/07, James Bennett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 10/13/07, Goon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > fair enough, I'm not happy that I can't get {{for x in y[1:5]}}

What's the problem. You just send the template 'y':range(1,6). It's very
simple. I don't think the template system should be changed to do something
that the programming part of the presentation should do. It makes
unreadeble, unpractical html code which just gets in the way of practiacal
web development , it's not mantainance friendly.

Perhaps the documentation will make you happy:

--
Please visit this site and play my RPG!

http://www.1km1kt.net/rpg/Marinci.php