On 10/13/07, beck917 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Maybe use the custom template filters is a nice way~
>
> http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/templates_python/#writing-custom-template-filters

Yep. The point is: less programming in html, the better. That's the reason
most experienced php developers adopt one templating system, or the other(or
write their own as I did). I think djangos templating system is nice and
clean, and thats the best compliment a ts can receive in my opinion.

--
Please visit this site and play my RPG!

http://www.1km1kt.net/rpg/Marinci.php