What I need to do is, get the records from the database and split
fields contents.  One of the field, has commas separated contents and
another field has - separated fields.  In my view, I just do fetchall
of database records and send to view.  From the view, I do a for loop
to go through each records, and split two of the fields contents that
have - and , separated values.

I have got it to work now.  I think splitting the field records
contents by template tags is the best solution.  Correct me if I am
wrong.