> http://taojian.webfactional.com/django/InnerWorks/ works fine from
> here, try once more?

Yeah, I got the error at first too but now it is working.

> I get back a 500 status code (and you really need to create a 500.html
> > template, btw).
>
> I'm saving all that for after I've got the front page working
> properly :)

Wrong order, you won't need the 500.html (nearly as much) once all the bugs
are worked out, many of which you will find while getting the front page to
work! :)

Anyway, I've never used WebFaction but playing around with the urls you've
posted I can see:

The url you posted in your email to the teachers bios (
http://taojian.webfactional.com/django/InnerWorks/teachers/) works.  The url
in the link on your front page is missing the trailing slash.  Something is
taking this url and re-writing it to include a trailing slash but not
include the "django" segment, and then the browser displays a page that
says:

Not application mounted at the root of this domain

So, I think you can fix it by including the trailing slash in all your links
in your templates. It might also be worthwhile figuring out why the
re-writer is removing the django part, but I have no idea how you'd figure
that out.

Karen