On Oct 31, 6:20 am, Graham Dumpleton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> On Oct 31, 1:15 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> If you use mod_wsgi, it contains instructions for how to mount
> application on a sub url rather than at root. To make it all work
> requires doing a workaround in the WSGI wrapper around Django to cope
> with Django not recognising SCRIPT_NAME variable properly. Also
> necessary to ensure urls.py path include prefix as well. See:
>
>  http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/IntegrationWithDjango
>
> This has links to relevant Django tickets where the problem is raised.

Great! I am not using mod_wsgi and am not even sure what it is, but
I'll find out now. Your link looks like a real solution, rather than
the hacks I've read elsewhere, and I particularly like that it's
possible to host several django installations on different
subdirectories. Thanks a lot for this information!

Yours,
Eric