Hi,

I am sure there is something absolutely simple, but I guess I am missing it.
I need to display some content/ news articles over 3 columns on a home page,
where the order is latest stories coming in top rows from left to right. If
you've seen web sites like theinquirer.net or theregister.co.uk you will
understand what I mean!

I was searching for a solution that is a lot simple, like a template tag
which will let me implement this easily. But I have not found one.

Instead I had to write template tags for each column using a convoluted
logic and it is working.

I am however unhappy as this looks like very bad and dirty hack.

I am sure there is a simpler solution. Has anyone come across one/ or know
off and do enlighten me.

RS