Hi, I am working on a multilingual project, mainly in indonesia and
english.
i tried to do i18n on my model fields but i cant get it work on the
admin site.
the model name is translated, however the fields name is not.

here's my model.py

class Company(models.Model):
    name        = models.CharField(_('name'), help_text=_('This is the
help text'), max_length = 255)
    logo        = models.ImageField(_('logo'), upload_to = 'logo/%Y%m%d
%H%M%S')
    detail      = models.TextField(_('detail'), blank = True)
    letterhead  = models.ImageField(_('letterhead'), upload_to = 'logo/
%Y%m%d%H%M%S', blank = True)

    class Admin:
        pass
        fields = (
            (None,{
                'fields': ('name','logo','detail')
            }),
            ('Optional', {
                'classes' : 'collapse',
                'fields'  : ('letterhead',)
            }),
        )

    class Meta:
        verbose_name        = _('Company')
        verbose_name_plural = _('Companies')

    def __unicode__(self):
        return '%s' % self.name

as you can see the field 'name', the help_text is translated, but the
'name' itself is not translated.
did i do something wrong?