I'm also on webfaction, and like it. The most basic plan is pretty
skimpy on server RAM (simply enabling debug on my site put it over the
limit, and I was the only one accessing it), but you'll be fine if you
take a bit of care with the setup. Django works straight out of the
box, and their support is great.