Hello,
This exact situation happens to me sometimes ago and the root cause is
that either you have an error in your urls.py or you are using the
decorator "user_passes_test".
In order to solve the first one you should comments all the lines in
urls.py and uncomment line after line. This is the the method I have
used so far. If someone have a better one I would be happy to read it.
Regarding the second issue comment the line with the decorator, more
details on that pb can be found there:
  * http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/5925

I hope that help