I am using template_utils.feeds to parse and import feeds.

On the template it looks like this:

{% endcache %}
{% cache 5 sample_feed %}
<h2>Feed</h2>
{% parse_feed "http://example.com/feed.rss"; as sample_feed %}

<ul>
{% for entry in sample_feed.entries %}
<li>{{ entry.title}}</li>
{{ entry.date }}
{% endfor %}
</ul>
{% endcache %}

That all works - (renders as Fri, 21 Dec 2007 21:22:49 +0000 ) but I
can not apply any Django time filters (date, timesince, naturalday) to
the {{entry.date }} variable. I would guess it is not recognizing the
date as a 'date' but i can not find in the docs how to work this.

The error is:    AttributeError at / 'unicode' object has no attribute
'year'

thanks

Damon