Hi guys,

I'm migrating some of my applications to newforms-admin branch and I
have a question about the way I should define extra js files at model
level administration. Coming from standard django admin configuration
I should expect that the following code would work:

from django.contrib import admin

admin_site = admin.AdminSite()

class ObjectOptions(admin.ModelAdmin):
    js = ['/path/to/some/extra/script/file.js']
admin_site.register(Object, ObjectOptions)

This code does not work, to specify extra js, I create a "admin/
objects/object/change_form.html" template extending the "admin/
change_form.html" and appending the proper scripts I need. Is this the
recomended way now? The lack of js option in the admin configuration
is proposital?

Thanks for help!

--
Michel Thadeu Sabchuk