Hi,

I'm really, part time app devleoper and very new with Python & Django,
I was wondering is there a way to use the django administration
interface as the main app? and plug the rest of the app as part of it?
Basically I want my application to look like the admin of django, but
the user can only be limited to certain part of the app.

I tried with Ruby using the Goldberf plugins but, it's great but not
as clean as Django's admin part which very easy in term of the
filtering, many to many relationship etc. while in Ruby I need to
activate some ajax which I don't really know how.

Can anyone suggest?

Regards,
Dwi