I have a form, to which I want to pass some data when it is first
dipalyed,
My form is,
class EditPage(forms.Form):
    text = forms.CharField(widget = forms.Textarea)
    edit_summary = forms.CharField()

In my view I bind data to this form as
    if request.method == 'GET':
        page = Page.objects.get(slug = slug)
        edit_form = forms.EditPage({'text':page.current_revision.wiki_text})

Since this is a edit page, we need to display the previous data, but
the edit_summary field must be empty. However as soon as I bind any
thing to the form the validation fires and so in the template errors
are displayed, as form.errors is not empty. We can not se form.errors,
as that field is Immultable. SO how do I add data to the form when it
is first displayed?