can anyone give me a hint on how to add a rule to make the subdirectory
redirect to a different directory under apache?
where django mod_python using the same directory.

suppose i have a dir "/dj" and have a subdir "/Web/js",
my template's js src value is "js/myscript.js",
I want the dir "/dj/js/" can be redirected to "/Web/js",
since all js are located in this dir.
and better not handled by django for performance reason.

can anyone help me on this?
thank.