Models that need flexibility have `lang` and `is_translation_of`
fields. Views (or custom managers) filter the output based on `lang`
and add the link to other language if translation exists. Some models
just have two separate text fields for each language and views (or
custom managers) display the text from either one or another. Some
content appears only in one language and is hardcoded into views/
templates. My multilingual projects deal only with two languages:
Russian and English - and don't have the goal to support more. I try
to customize each language version of the site to reflect both
cultural and local/international differences - any automagic solution
will fail to do that.