I have no fixtures/initial_data-files anywhere in my project tree!
Actually, the only file named "initial_data" on my system is djtrunk/
tests/modeltests/fixtures/fixtures/initial_data.json. And that file
doesn't contain much.

The "ghost-users" only show up when I'm running "./manage.py test".
When I delete the project database and run "./manage.py syncdb" and "./
manage.py runserver" an empty database is created. So I guess my
problem has something to do with the unittesting, but it is still
magic to me how and when these users are created.

Best regards,
Stein