On Mon, 2008-02-18 at 07:09 -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> that won't do it when I do something like:
> return HttpResponseRedirect('/')
>
> What I want is to be able to do the command above and I'll get to the:
> http://localhost/django
>
> Instead of http://localhost/ .
>

> Is there a way to do this?

Not at the moment. It's something we're working on -- the main ticket to
help this along is in my "to review" pile (#245). Then, at some point,
we'll commit that and the rest of the needed bits, but the timing will
need some judging, since it will be backwards incompatible for some
people.

For now, the most maintainable solution is to have the common prefix a
setting and then refer to settings.MY_COMMON_PREFIX in your redirects
and you URLs file and everywhere else you need it.

Malcolm

--
If it walks out of your refrigerator, LET IT GO!!
http://www.pointy-stick.com/blog/