Along the same lines, I'm obviously using the sites framework, and the
relevant model has sites as it can be in either... how do I pass the
site to the form as a hidden field? I'm trying
    ClubFormClass.base_fields['sites'].widget =
widgets.HiddenInput(attrs={'value': settings.SITE_ID})
but that doesn't work, since it's looking for a list (multiChoice)

Thanks. Obviously still trying to wrap my brain around newforms.