> I'm not sure where to print the path. Do I add that to the
> update_feeds.py? Or does this go in the cron itself?
>
> If I add it to the script, and then run the script from the command
> line, it prints what's on my python path and then runs the script as
> normal.
>
> But that's never been the issue. The cron is what's throwing the
> error.

You're not reading: I wrote:

"
Top of script (possibly just below the she-bang):
import sys
print sys.path

"

and

"

1 * * * * /usr/bin/python /path/to/script/update_feeds.py > /path/to/
script/update_feeds.log 2>&1

"

Then check your update_feeds.log. That gets the output generated from
update_feeds.py when run from cron.

(although I note that the web archive doesn't agree with my sent
emails; hmm...)